Uniform

 My heart seemed to beat out of my chest as I felt the cadence of boots quake under my feet. Man next to man, brother behind brother, the deep connection that was felt between us seemed to march us, step by step, in unison. The sea of white faces, albeit masked, seemed to form one. 

Each one of us, once enemies, once turned against each other by the very cowardly force that despised us, were now marching in the Eternal Brotherhood together. It did not matter what class, family or religion we belonged to. All that mattered was our blood, the very blood that courses through our blue veins. The blood that flowed under our white skin. Our clothes indicated the many different walks of life we came from. Peasants, tradesmen and even the noble classes marched in unison with each other, for it did not matter what clothes we had on our back, as the uniform we had, our white skin, represented noble justice, intelligence and altruism. Once pushed down and suppressed, our noble qualities will eventually rise not to save others, but Our people. 

Enemies marched towards us, albeit unorganized. They hurled obscenities, threw stones and tried to block us. I knew deep down in my heart that some of my brothers were in the horde with them. I sincerely hope that one day we will once again separate the traitors from the enemies. 

Our flag blew softly in the summer breeze.

It seems that God has blessed us with fine weather.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Really Happening?

Balenciga, Kayne West and White Women