Okay. Time for another post.

Recently I have had a growing concern with my future. Especially regarding college. I am pretty much guaranteed for financial aid for college in-state, to the point where I will graduate w/o debt. However I am being pushed by parents to go to college out of state, as colleges here are pretty mediocre. That decision comes later though, and I shouldn't be too worried about such things.

Anyways, I need to start reading books again. I recently finished "Behead All Satans" which was a very good read. I loved the ending where he adopted a cat that he loved very much. Kind of made up for that one random stray cat he killed. We all make mistakes I suppose. Anyways, I need to resume my reading list, I have one that works my way up the spectrum of books. Most retards start with Evola and barely understand it, I do not want to be like that.

In other news, I do miss social media a lot. I have been using Telegram,Gab and Twitter sparingly but I miss talking to my future-wife and online friends on there. Whatever, its for the better. Eventually there will come a time for me to log back on. But for now this blog is my outside contact.

I have been wondering what the eventual historical future of this country is. I have heard some theories that state that America has been a vapid soulless consumer state from the start. I can somewhat see that theory. Some say that the founding fathers were evil Masons and the country was built on evil (((enlightenment))) ideals. Maybe I can see that. Monarchy is the true rule over people. Fascism is just a modern twist of that.

One leader, One Race and One Nation.

Still, buying into the idea that our flag is masonic (the stripes) and the Gadsden flag is satanic (some schizos say the snake coils into a 666) is a pretty hard thing to do for me.

I personally think that one day America will break free from its chains. Frankly, Germany is the country we must focus on freeing first. But International White Unity is a must. 

Anyways, thats enough with the politics. Till next time my one dedicated reader <3  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Really Happening?

Balenciga, Kayne West and White Women